Shelton, CT – 10/29/2021 – TMC today announced the conference program for The Blockchain Event, part of the #TECHSUPERSHOW, being held June 21 - 24, 2022 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Now that we have moved way beyond the hype cycle of enterprise blockchain, The Blockchain Event brings together innovative leaders and technologists who are building and implementing live blockchain solutions to adapt to market needs and disrupt their industries.
“We are beyond the hype cycle of enterprise blockchain and innovative leaders and technologists are building and implementing live blockchain solutions to adapt to market needs and disrupt their industries,” said Rich Tehrani (News - Alert), TMC CEO. “The Blockchain Event helps decision-makers, technologist, and developers understand the value of blockchain to their businesses regardless of industry.”
The Blockchain Event helps decision-makers, technologists, and developers understand the value of blockchain to their businesses regardless of industry. Through case studies, keynotes and panel discussions the conference will focus on:
- Understanding how and why blockchain can solve business problems
- How to successfully define, develop, build, and implement blockchain projects
- Benefits businesses are realizing from their blockchain investments and implementations
- What the future of blockchain looks like
Along with other verticals, the 2022 edition of The Blockchain Event features content dedicated to how blockchain is disrupting the fintech market and helping create a new global economy.
“The 2022 Conference Program puts major emphasis on how and why the blockchain can solve business problems and what the future of the blockchain looks like across all industries,” said Erik Linask, TMC’s Editorial Director.
The Blockchain Event Conference Program Includes:
- State of Blockchain: The Secret to Success
- Networking EventsRemoving the Roadblocks to Enterprise Blockchain
- Combining the Trust of Blockchain and Promise of Supply Chain
- How Blockchain Enables Decentralized Identity
- Blockchain Keynote: Preparing for a Tokenized World
- Blockchain Keynote: Understanding NFTs
- Blockchain Keynote: Reinventing Higher Education
- Blockchain Keynote: Blockchain POV - Custody and Blockchain in Banking
- The Future of NFTs and Decentralized Finance
- Can Blockchain Change the Election Process?
- Blockchain: A New Paradigm for the Advertising Industry
- Blockchain in the Enterprise: The Time is Now
- Legal Tender: What We Are Learning from El Salvador Bitcoin Experiment
- Interoperability Between Digital Assets and Local Currencies
- What Does the Future of Crypto Banking Look Like?
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
- IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event & Reception
- Welcome Back to the #TECHSUPERSHOW Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Networking Live Party
Collocated Events Attract Thousands Across the Tech Industry
- MSP Expo
- Future of Work Expo
- IoT Evolution Expo
- Earth World Observation
New keynotes, sessions, speakers and special events are announced daily.
For more information or to register for The Blockchain Event, contact [email protected]. For media inquiries, contact Michelle Connolly. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for The Blockchain Event should contact TMC's Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest The Blockchain Event news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @BlockchainEvent.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Luke Bellos