Maximizing your time and investment
Since its launch in 1999, ITEXPO is the one event where telecom and IT professionals, C-levels and business owners, developers, and the Channel all gather to learn in conference sessions and conduct business on the show floor. It is the annual meeting point in South Florida where buyers of communications and technology hardware and services can sit face-to-face with 100s of manufacturers and solutions providers in one place, for three incredibly productive days.
ITEXPO remains the vital, annual kick-off point for communications and technology pros because it's content and participants continuously evolve with the marketplace. Today's buyers connect with the RIGHT sellers to meet their specific, unique needs. ITEXPO Florida 2020 is the 38th rendition of this great event, first held at the historic Hotel del Coronado in San Diego.
ALL solutions providers are represented at ITEXPO - from the market share leaders to the most nimble and innovative new players. Conference sessions give you a complete, unbiased view of what's available, free from paid sales pitches and vendor-influenced content.
By showcasing everything important in communications under one roof, ITEXPO is the best use of your precious time and money.
- Conference programming focuses on helping you identify today's most effective solutions to improve efficiency, reduce cost, and increase productivity
- Special workshops focus on key segments and help you evaluate specific vendors offerings
- Keynote speakers provide a big picture approach to What's Next in communications
- 100s of exhibitors on the expo floor let you compare solutions and actually choose the right products for your organization
What's in focus at ITEXPO?
- Hosted/Cloud Phone Systems
- Contact Center/Customer Experience
- Next-Gen Messaging
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
- Future of Work
- Cloud Communications
- Team Collaboration
- Communications Apps
- AI & Machine Learning
- Network Management
- Real-time Web Communications (WebRTC)
- Open Source
SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISE, MID-MARKET AND SMBS:
- Managing remote workers
- Team collaboration tools and next-gen messaging
- Real-time Web communications and services
- Solve cloud confusion - On premise vs. hosted vs. hybrid - what is right for you?
- Unified Communications
- Contact center/customer experience software and strategies
SOLUTIONS FOR MSPs, RESELLERS AND VARS:
- Find new services and products which increase sales and revenue
- Discover marketing solutions to increase customer acquisition
- Meet with literally 100s of potential new business partners
- Attend workshops focused on specific brands and technologies:
SOLUTIONS FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS:
- How to migrate to being a cloud provider
- Network strategies to meet new customer demands
- NFV and SDN solutions
- Ways to increase subscribers and revenue
- How to analyze and monetize your big data
SOLUTIONS FOR DEVELOPERS:
- Avoiding API pitfalls before you start building your app
- Development for the Real-time Web
- Knowing what your users want
- Mobile app revolution
- APIs and SDKs