Shelton, CT – 10/29/2021 – TMC today announced the conference program for the ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW, which is being held June 21 - 24, 2022 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Through interactive sessions, quality keynotes, exciting networking experiences and a recently expanded exhibit floor, ITEXPO connects businesses with the solutions, partners and education they need to drive digital transformation. As one of the only vendor neutral shows in the marketplace, thousands of Resellers, enterprises, service providers, media, manufacturers and developers come to ITEXPO year after year to make their purchasing decisions and select new partners.
ITEXPO was launched in 1999 and has been taking place in South Florida since 2001. ITEXPO has taken place every year, without interruption – even in the unprecedented times of the pandemic. Your investment is safe – this is the trusted, reliable show for the tech community.
“Digital transformation is happening and companies of all sizes and from across industries are trying to figure out how to capitalize. The ITEXPO 2022 conference program takes a unique approach in exploring the trends and solutions pushing this evolution forward,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Never before have we had so much insight in one event. We look forward to helping companies develop new business relationships and to adopt more intelligent solutions.”
“The 2022 Conference Program will have a major emphasis on the forever changing work place,” said Erik Linask, TMC’s Editorial Director. “The sessions are based on real-world deployments, helping end users and service providers plan their own strategies. Once again, we’ve secured nothing but respected industry experts who will be conveying the hot topics of 2022,.”
The ITEXPO Conference Program Includes:
- Strategies for Enabling Effective Remote Work
- Intellectual Property: Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Law in IT and Tech
- Building Highly Available & Scalable APIs
- Maximizing the Value of Your UC and Collaboration Tools
- Top Trends in Enterprise Digital Infrastructure and How to Leverage Them
- 10 Ways to Strategically Automate Away from Employees
- Applying AI to Save Lives: How A Team at Microsoft Made Drones Self Aware
- Thinking like a Cyber Criminal
- Cybersecurity, Privacy and Data Breaches from a Business Lawyer's Perspective
- STIR/SHAKEN Will Decrease Robocalls But There's Much More To Be Done
- How Verification is Helping Maintain the Integrity of Voice Calls
- What I Wish I’d Known BEFORE I Started Selling Voice or UC Services
- CEO Insights: Inside the Minds Behind Driving Tech Firms in a New Normal
- Digital Innovation & Transformation Legal Trends
- Overview of Facebook Terragraph Wireless Technology and Applications
- Bringing 5G to the Enterprise
- Add-on Services to Drive Revenue and Customer Value
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
- IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event & Reception
- Welcome Back to the #TECHSUPERSHOW Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Networking Live Party
Collocated Events Attract Thousands Across the Tech Industry
- MSP Expo
- The Blockchain Event
- The Future of Work Expo
- IoT Evolution Expo
- Earth Intelligence World Expo
Current Sponsors include:
Platinum: Adaptive Networks, Dell Expert Network, Grandstream, Intelisys, Ooma , Orrios, QuestBlue, Sansay , Sangoma , VoIP Supply , Keeper, Yealink
Gold: Aircall, Everconnect, Hughes, NTSDirect
New keynotes, sessions, speakers and special events are announced daily.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact [email protected]. For media inquiries, contact Michelle Connolly. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Luke Bellos