With many businesses across various industries constantly growing, it can be challenging to oversee and successfully manage every facet of a company. To this end, businesses often outsource to managed service providers (MSPs) to responsibly maintain a variety of processes and functions to improve the overall effectiveness and competitiveness of a company's operations.
MSP's deliver services to a company dependent on their needs; this could include networking, security, managing applications, and infrastructure, or regular support such as call centers. With most MSPs focusing on one technology as their core offering, these services can be provided and combined with other providers to increase their overall effectiveness across a wider area. In addition, these services, though traditionally applied to only device and infrastructure types of services, now often expand to long-term maintenance and support for users.
With the pandemic accelerating the need for businesses to migrate to the cloud, manage IT resources, implement new technology, and secure it, the growth of activity within the MSP market has been massive. As corporate IT teams have struggled to keep up with these various tasks and maintain security, the importance of MSPs outsourcing the workload is significant.
Collocated with Miami, Florida-based ITEXPO, The MSPEXPO will take place from June 22nd to 25th, offering MSP business owners and technology specialists the opportunity to share strategies amongst experts to grow their respective businesses. As a result, participants will be able to:
- Drive their recurring revenue higher.
- Increase the overall valuation of their company.
- Expand their network to various other owners and specialists with more than 2,000 Global MSPs, MSSPs & Channel Pros.
- Enhance CX to enlarge their loyal customer base
- Evaluate the latest sought-after technologies and their effectiveness to expand service portfolios and become more valuable for clients.
- Bernard Breton - CEO, Adaptiv Networks
- Walter Contreras - Founder & CEO, Binox MSP
- Joe White - CTO, Brightlink
- Eva Mata - Sales Support Manager, Broadvoice
- Patrick Lee Jr. - President, Cheapeake Think Tank
- Eric Burger - Professor, Georgetown University
- Naina Raisinghani - Product Manager, Google
- Charlie Pagliazzo - VP of Channel, Granite Telecommunications
- Juan Betancourt - CEO, Humanintelligence
- Phil Friedman - CEO, iBynd
- Marcia Dempster - Senior Director of Channel Sales, Keeper Security
- Angela Leavitt - CEO, Mojenta
- Dave George - SVP Revenue and Customer Experience, netsapiens
- Scott Schwalbe - CEO/Co-Founder, NimbeLink
- Dave Beagle - Sr. Director of Channels, Ooma
- Brad Nichols - Sr. Manager of Channels and Private Label, Ooma
- Joel Maloff - SVP of Strategic Alliances, Phone.com
- MacLindsay Mitchell - Operations Support Specialist, QuestBlue
- Patrick Elliott - VP of Marketing, Rev.io
- Albert Diaz - CEO, RingLogix
- Scott Sheffield - Chief Executive Manager, Scai Software
- Paul McMillan - Chief Evangelist, SIPPIO
- Adam Cole - CEO & Founder, SIPPIO
- Tim Watson - CEO, Smart Logistics
- Ed Dryer - Senior Technology Strategist, Steadfast
- Scott Navratil - Chief Revenue Officer, Teli Communications
- Mark Elliott - CRO, The 20
- Ed Cabrera - Chief Cybersecurity Officer, Trend Micro
- Jason Meyers - Sr. Director of Business Development, Truphone
- Dan Rosenrauch - CTO, Viirtue
- Wojciech Wieronski - VP of Engineering, Viirtue
- Vincent Cosomano - Security Team Lead, Vijila
- Christian Stredicke - CEO, Vodia
- Chris Trittin - Account Manager, Cloud Service Provider, VTECH/SNOM
- Robert Cooper - Managing Director of North America, Wildix Inc.
- Nelson Nahum - CEO, Zadara
- Harry Moseley - Global CIO, Zoom
Edited by Maurice Nagle