January 18, 2016
RECITE SPE is Compatible with Most Available UC Platforms
Numonix RECITE Service Provider Edition (SPE) Enables Telecom Service Providers and Shared Contact Centers to Offer Secure, Compliant Multi-tenant Interaction Recording and Quality Management Solutions
ITEXPO, FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 26, 2016 — Numonix RECITE Service Provider Edition (SPE) enables telecommunication service providers and shared customer contact centers to offer secure and compliant interaction recording and quality management solutions to their clients. RECITE SPE is compatible with most cloud and on-premises UC platforms. Visit Numonix at booth Number 520.
“RECITE SPE enables service providers to tap into an additional source of revenue by offering their customers a fully featured, compliant call recording and quality management solution,” said Michael Levy, president and joint CEO of Numonix.
RECITE SPE is a competitively priced, robust and scalable solution with flexible billing options tailored to fit the service provider’s business model. File encryption, segregated databases and granular permission-based roles facilitate secure data access and adhere to various compliance regulations.
RECITE SPE Delivers New Revenue Opportunity With Little to No Risk
RECITE SPE gives telecommunication service providers and shared customer contact centers a new revenue opportunity with little to no risk. Benefits include:
- Provide customers with the ability to record calls and interactions for liability protection
- Help customers comply with regulatory compliance
- Enable fast start-up for customers utilizing RECITE SPE’s quick set-up and highly intuitive user interface, which allows for minimal training
- Provision additional tenants with minimal maintenance
- Empower customers to gain valuable insight into their employees’ performance
- Enjoy a competitively priced, robust and scalable solution
- Access flexible billing options tailored to fit the service provider’s business model
Robust, Flexible and Scalable Recording Solution Meets Customers’ Needs
RECITE is a fully featured, compliant call recording and quality management solution. Features include:
- File encryption, segregated databases and granular permission-based roles that facilitate secure data access and adhere to various compliance regulations
- Centralized Web-based access and administration for easy access to recordings
- Access to Quality Management for agent scoring and reporting
- RECAP (API) for seamless integration with the service provider’s portal
- RECAP (API) for provisioning users with enhanced provisioning for Skype for Business
- Tenant migration between systems or to a dedicated solution as their needs change
- Proactive monitoring to ensure uninterrupted service
- User activity logging to enable transparency
RECITE SPE Is Compatible With Most Available UC Platforms
RECITE SPE is compatible with most cloud and on-premises UC platforms, including those offered by Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, and Toshiba. Supported technologies include Skype for Business, Broadsoft, Asterisk, Metaswitch and SIPREC.
About NUMONIX Inc.
Numonix delivers award-winning interaction recording solutions that boost its customers’ business success for virtually every vertical market. Numonix’s award-winning, innovative RECITE interaction recording solutions helps enterprises gain and maintain a competitive edge by ensuring regulatory compliance, improving customer service, and helping resolve disputes. A Microsoft Partner, Numonix was one of the first companies to bring to market an interaction recording solution for Skype for Business. Compatible with virtually every cloud and on-premises business communication platform and interface available today, Numonix’s interaction recording solutions are scalable from five to 500,000 users and deliver a reliable and robust set of features at an affordable price. RECITE is available globally throughout the Americas, APAC and EMEA.
For more information, visit http://NumonixRecording.com
Numonix PR Contact:
Teri Sawyer, T&Co. PR
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere