April 15, 2015
ITEXPO Draws Support from Leaders in Business Technology
Norwalk, CT—April 15, 2015—TMC announced today a lineup of leading companies that have signed on to sponsor ITEXPO, held October 6 - 8, 2015, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The business technology event brings together service providers, enterprises, government agencies, resellers, vendors and developers to discuss the latest innovations that are changing the marketplace. Conference topics include WebRTC, cloud computing, unified communications, software defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV), channel strategies and more.
“We are excited to announce these industry-leading companies that are supporting ITEXPO,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Through their valuable insight, event participants can learn about the latest advancements within the industry. These companies will deliver another impressive event featuring in-depth content and innovative technologies.”
The current ITEXPO sponsors include the following companies:
- Platinum Sponsor Content Boost, a Better Business Bureau accredited organization and top content strategy vendor, addresses the unique content needs of each of its clients. As the content marketing division of TMC, Content Boost enables clients to leverage the division’s team of experienced editorial, marketing, social media and design talent to produce high-quality, engaging, and customized content for their company. With more than 40 years of editorial, marketing and brand strategy expertise, TMC has built a reputation as an industry leader with a sharp focus on expanding the marketing reach for various companies.
- Platinum Sponsor Fiber Mountain transforms network infrastructure of today’s increasingly complex and bandwidth-hungry hyper scale data centers through its Alpine Orchestration System, Optical Edge Switch and Connectivity Virtualization solutions. These software-defined solutions bring new levels of intelligence to the network through direct packet delivery and software-controlled configuration and seamless, high-speed connectivity management between switches, routers, servers and storage devices.
- Platinum Sponsor Sansay delivers best-of-breed VoIP systems which are fully interoperable with established VOIP standards. Hundreds of service providers have deployed Sansay solutions worldwide, and they’ve been named to the Pulver 100 list of top privately held growth companies in the communications sector that have substantial real-world deployments and enjoy significant growth rates.
- Platinum Sponsor Yealink helps businesses of all sizes make the most of their UC experience and embrace the power of “Easy Collaboration.” Yealink One-stop UC Terminal Solutions, unifying voice, video and data, satisfy diverse customer needs and usage scenarios. The company’s comprehensive product portfolio includes video conferencing systems, conference phones, desk IP phones, wireless DECT phones and more. Customers from more than 100 countries and areas worldwide enjoy Yealink’s reliable UC terminal solutions through its well-established global sales and service network.
- Gold Sponsor NetSapiens has a strong history in the design and development of enterprise and carrier-grade VoIP platforms and has successfully deployed these platforms across multiple market segments including domestic and international governments, rural enterprises, SMBs, Fortune 500 companies and Tier 1-3 carriers.
- Gold Sponsor Vitelity Communications is a leader in wholesale VoIP, fax and SMS services. The company spares no expense in building rock-solid voice infrastructure that ensures customers get the best voice quality and availability in the market today.
Contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information or to register for ITEXPO. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, IoT Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: 2015 Connecticut Mobile Summit; Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; Drone Zone 360; IoT Evolution Conference & Expo; IoT Evolution Developers Conference; IoT Evolution Fog, Analytics & Data Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Transportation Conference; IoT Evolution Connected Home & Building Conference; SmartVoice Conference; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo featuring Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
(203) 852-6800 x125
Edited by Dominick Sorrentino