July 02, 2014
ITEXPO Offers Attendees Interactive and Compelling Seminars and Workshops
Business technology event develops targeted sessions and workshops for attendees
Norwalk, CT—July 2, 2014—Today TMC announced the current lineup of training and workshop sessions available at ITEXPO Las Vegas 2014, held August 11-14, 2014, at The Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. The business technology event is designed to provide insight into the latest industry trends, such as cloud computing, large-scale enterprise IP communications, unified communications, regulatory issues and more. The event’s programming will consist of four action-packed days filled with educational sessions, workshops and technology demos, competitions and expos, offering attendees everything “IT” under one roof.
ITEXPO’s special workshops and training sessions are open to all conference attendees and include:
- Asterisk 1-2-3: This seminar is broken into multiple sessions, beginning with background information such as the history of Asterisk, followed by methods of installing Asterisk and examples of fundamental configuration for call flow and features such as voicemail and IVR. All lectures will immediately be followed by a question and answer session.
- Case Study U: Succeed in the ever-changing tech business environment by making the right decisions to increase ROI. Case Study U sessions are presented in case study format, and provide insight on the solutions and implementation strategies that are working for businesses across the country…as well as those that have been unsuccessful.
- Channel Vision (CVx) Expo: Gain perspective on how to adapt, what to sell and how to sell it within this ever-evolving communications ecosystem through the educational sessions and vendors showcasing their products and services.
- Enterprise WebRTC Pavilion: See Live Demos, hear case studies of WebRTC solutions. Featuring the industry’s top products, the Enterprise WebRTC Pavilion will showcase applications and solutions, as well as in-depth presentations.
- FreePBX World: Listen to talks from the Project Managers about the FreePBX Ecosystem including its history, current feature set and roadmap for the future. There will also be additional vendors and speakers on hand that have partnered with FreePBX to build solutions that expand on the already powerful FreePBX platform or talk about how their products that anyone can purchase for their FreePBX system enhances the FreePBX experience.
- Ingate SIP Trunking, UC and WebRTC Seminars: Disruptive technologies are changing the face of real-time communications, yet questions remain regarding what affect they will have on enterprises, end-users and service providers. Get the facts about SIP trunking, unified communications (UC) and WebRTC in this free, three-day educational seminar series.
- Mobile Enterprise Conference: The Mobile Enterprise Conference features the world’s leading enterprise mobility experts to help take your business to the next level. You will learn about mobile solutions, apps and strategies that will deepen customer engagement, increase efficiency and drive sales.
- Telecom Reseller Week: This seminar teaches attendees how to effectively sell IP communications equipment and services with proven tips and best practices for addressing the challenges resellers face in today's economy. The event provides you with a forum to learn about new cutting edge solutions you can represent, meet with many new potential partners and study proven sales techniques to help improve your team's performance.
- UC University: UC University is a comprehensive introduction to all of the aspects of UC, the market, the vendors, the deployment process, the benefits and the ROI. You will walk away with the tools you need to help you analyze the business case, deployment options, and vendor analysis.
“We continue to work diligently to create added value to our ITEXPO attendees to ensure their time here is productive,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Our special workshops and training sessions cover every aspect of the business technology world and will provide our attendees with a comprehensive learning experience.”
ITEXPO is sponsored by Diamond Sponsor Schmooze Com; Platinum Sponsors Content Boost, Interactive Intelligence, NETXUSA, Sansay and 888VoIP; and Gold Sponsors ADP Tech, ADTRAN, BroadVoice, Icon Cloud Solutions, NetSapiens, Taqua, Vitelity, SoTel Systems and Yealink.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open. Contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Currency 2.0; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; FreePBX World; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Maurice Nagle