March 05, 2014
Leading Telecom Companies Join ITEXPO Las Vegas
Norwalk, Conn—March 5, 2014—TMC announced today the latest list of companies participating in and supporting ITEXPO Las Vegas, which will take place August 11-14, 2014, at The Rio in Las Vegas, Nevada. The business technology event provides insight into a variety of communications industries and will focus on new technologies, regulatory issues and trends in VoIP, mobility and wireless, IT management, customer experience and more.
ITEXPO Las Vegas Platinum Sponsors include:
- 888VoIP is an industry-leading VoIP hardware distributor. IP telephony value-added resellers, Internet telephony service providers, IT and data networking professionals and VoIP integrators rely on 888VoIP’s knowledgeable and professional team to be their trusted advisors. Manufacturers count on 888VoIP’s experienced staff and network of certified reseller partners to expertly handle product distribution, technical support, custom provisioning and solutions integration.
- Content Boost, a product of TMC’s Custom Publishing division, is designed to amplify company’s sales. This program allows companies to leverage TMC’s arsenal of experienced editorial, marketing, social media and design talent to produce high-quality, engaging and customized content for companies.
- Interactive Intelligence is a global provider of contact center, unified communications and business process automation software and services designed to improve the customer experience. The company’s solutions, which can be deployed via the cloud or on-premises, are ideal for industries such as financial services, insurance, outsourcers, collections and utilities.
- Sansay was founded with the objective of developing the highest quality and most useful VoIP infrastructure systems for carriers and service providers worldwide. Since then, hundreds of service providers have deployed Sansay solutions worldwide. Sansay delivers best-of-breed VoIP systems which are fully interoperable with established VoIP standards.
ITEXPO Las Vegas Gold Sponsors include:
- ADTRAN is a leader in networking and communications equipment. Its products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN’s solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations and millions of individual users worldwide.
- BroadVoice is a leading provider of high quality, feature-rich broadband phone services to consumers and businesses. BroadVoice VoIP phone service allows thousands of customers in the United States and more than 120 other countries to use their broadband Internet connection to make and receive phone calls anywhere in the world.
- NetSapiens has a strong history in the design and development of enterprise and carrier-grade VoIP platforms and has successfully deployed these platforms across multiple market segments including domestic and international governments, rural enterprises, SMBs, Fortune 500 companies and Tier 1-3 carriers.
- Taqua is a leading provider of fixed and mobile converged switching, gateway, media processing and backhaul solutions. The company’s next-generation switching platform has served as the centerpiece for a graceful transition into the networks of the future. Today, hundreds of customers have made Taqua a leading supplier of VoIP, 3G, Wi-Fi, 4G-VoLTE and wireless backhaul technology.
- Vitelity Communications is a leader in Wholesale VoIP, Fax and SMS services. The company spares no expense in building rock-solid voice infrastructure that ensures customers get the best voice quality and availability in the market today.
- Voxbone provides automated and quality access to the global voice network infrastructure by combining the main advantages of the current system with the advantages of all-IP. As a market leader in providing worldwide geographical, toll-free and iNum® telephone numbers, Voxbone delivers high-quality inbound communications (often referred to as direct inward dialing, or DID) from more than 50 countries and more than 4,000 cities. Voxbone enables Internet communications services providers, global carriers and national operators to extend the reach of their voice services internationally, rapidly and with limited costs.
“These companies have time and again proven to be true industry leaders within the communications and technology markets. We are certain they will provide attendees with valuable insight into industry drivers and innovations,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We look forward to their participation and to building our Las Vegas agenda with new topics and trends.”
Registration for ITEXPO Las Vegas and its collocated events is now open. Contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO Las Vegas should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
TMC Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Cassandra Tucker