Almost halfway through 2021, and communications service providers (CSPs) are accelerating 5G rollout, pushing boundaries to create more holistic experiences, and keeping a close eye on new and emerging platforms.
This comes on the heels of a year like no other for CSPs, as customer expectations soared for connectivity during the COVID-19 pandemic as nearly all touchpoints turned virtual, from staying in touch with friends and family, to doing our jobs and educating our children.
At the same time, CSPs have seen existing revenue streams remain relatively flat, putting them at risk of commoditization. New avenues for growth are now at the top of the priority list, and today’s communications service providers need to stay competitive by offering an array of digital services that blur the edges and increase brand stickiness.
However, for service providers, a chance to find solutions and innovations has arrived, as ITEXPO, a vital, one of the world’s largest and longest running technology events, takes place June 22nd to June 25th. ITEXPO attracts companies of all sizes and representing all sectors of Communications and Technology Industries, including Enterprises and SMBs, Government Agencies, MSP/Resellers, Service
Providers/Carriers, Manufacturers, Developers, and more.
Throughout the week, all solutions providers are being represented at ITEXPO, from the market share leaders to the most nimble and innovative new players, with attendees learning
- How to migrate to being a cloud provider
- Network strategies to meet new customer demands
- NFV and SDN solutions
- Ways to increase subscribers and revenue
- How to analyze and monetize your big data
Keynote speakers, panels, exhibitions, demos, special events and more will provide education, insight and networking opportunities, with these talks including,
- CEO Insights: Inside the Minds Driving Today's Tech Firms, with speakers Adam Cole, Eric Hernaez, Tom Joseph, Tony Lewis as they give a rare behind-the-scenes peek into the mindsets of CEOs in today’s tech companies, how they lead their organizations, and their challenges and successes. Each CEO will share their background, how they became a CEO, how they built their companies and leadership teams, and the resulting culture.
- STIR/SHAKEN: The Deadline is Here, Are You Ready?, with speakers Jim Dalton, Gerry Christensen, Shane Unfred, and Akshay Sharma, as they discuss the TRACED Act, what it really means for service providers, which providers are impacted and when, and most importantly, what they need to do to become compliant, and different options for implementing STIR/SHAKEN.
- Future of Service Providers: Leveraging Data in an AI World with Jason Byrne and Akshay Sharma, as they talk about the emergence of AI and machine learning and how companies can use their data to support all aspects of their business, from sales and marketing to customer service.
- Chasing Revenue: New Opportunities for Service Providers hosted by Jason Byrne and Dave Michels in which they will discuss both obvious and not so obvious revenue opportunities driven by cloud computing, AI, automation, UC, and other trends.
- Sales and Marketing For Independent Provider of Cloud Voice Services, with speakers Jeff Dworkin and Dan Kurtz discussing topics such as optimizing your site to be found better by Google, optimizing your Google my business to receive more inbound leads, appointments, and potential sales calls , automating your social media posting, and automating your content creation.
- Monetizing 5G: New Solutions That Would Add Value and Revenue in Next Generation Networks, with speakers Allen Proithis, Daniel Quant, and Joe Ward, as they talk about how service providers can utilize real-world use cases of 5G-centric solutions that are in the marketplace.
- Adding White Label Cloud Voice To Your Existing Portfolio / What To Look For In A White Label Partner, with Jeff Dworkin, Terry McFarland, Andrea M. Robel, and Chris White, as they discuss their stories, their decision criteria, and what they learned along their journey to select a White Label Partner for providing cloud solutions.
To learn more and register for ITEXPO, click here.
Edited by Maurice Nagle