New Conference and Expo at the 2023 #TECHSUPERSHOW in Florida Now Accepting Call For Papers
Shelton, CT – November 18, 2022 – TMC today announced the Call for Papers are open for Enterprise Metaverse Expo, part of the #TECHSUPERSHOW, being held February 14-17, 2023 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Enterprise Metaverse Expo at ITEXPO features a conference program focused on topics that are important to enterprises and software developers building metaverse applications. We are entering the time of the metaverse, and while there has been much attention to how it will affect consumers, it has the potential to redefine how enterprises disrupt their industries.
Use this link to submit Call for Papers for consideration in the conference program.
TMC also announces that Cloudonix has signed on as the first Platinum Sponsor of Enterprise Metaverse Expo.
According to TMC CEO and Conference Chairman, Rich Tehrani, the enterprise metaverse has at least five potentially game-changing pillars, which may solidify its position as an indispensable technology for the next decade:
- Training: Think flight simulation and how a virtual world allows a user to learn to fly something as complex as an airplane. Now imagine, this same technology being used to train factory workers, mechanics, engineers, doctors, etc.
- Collaboration is more crucial than ever as we have entered the world of remote/hybrid working. What comes after basic video calls? Immersive, potentially holographic communications, where we interact with co-workers and clients in virtual worlds.
- B2B shopping: Shopping is a natural for the metaverse. In this case, enterprise shopping might entail looking at the plans from an architect who is designing your new workspace or looking at a variety of tractors you are considering for your mining operations, etc.
- Increased visual workspace: The proximity of a VR headset to the user’s eyes means that users can perceive massive viewing surfaces beyond what would make sense in the real world. It is only a matter of time before affordable VR headsets will be capable of emulating numerous 4K or 8k monitors allowing a user to tilt their head to see different applications on different 4K displays. Moreover – and perhaps most importantly – this massive visual workspace will be available to remote workers in a hotel or on an airplane.
- Digital twin technology allows a computer to emulate the workings of a large supermarket, a jet airplane, a factory, the human body and more. The enterprise metaverse allows users to explore and interact with these different environments that are representations of real-world objects.
“I see at least these five pillars of technology which will make the enterprise metaverse a reality – perhaps even before the consumer metaverse gains traction. Training, collaboration, B2B shopping, an increased visual workspace and finally, digital twins will all make the enterprise metaverse indispensable to forward-thinking organizations.” Tehrani said. “My favorite pillar is the increased visual workspace which allows goggles to emulate numerous 4K or greater displays; perfect for workers who are constantly on the road. Digital twin tech will be disruptive as well because it will allow us to explore a virtual model of the real world and see how it reacts to various types of stimulus or changes in inputs.”
Additional Enterprise Metaverse Expo Session Topics may Include:
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Mixed and Extended Reality
- Digital Twins
- Virtual Meetings and Collaboration
- eCommerce/Virtual Storefronts
- Payment Systems
In addition to the educational program, Enterprise Metaverse Expo will host an expo experience as part of the ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW. More than 300 exhibitors are expected to participate across all #TECHSUPERSHOW events.
For more information or to register for Enterprise Metaverse Expo, contact [email protected]. For media inquiries, contact Michelle Connolly. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for Enterprise Metaverse Expo should contact the TMC Events Team ([email protected]).
Celebrating its 50th Anniversary in 2022. Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Senior Marketing Manager
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Erik Linask