Leading Communications & Technology Trade Show Remains an In-Person, Live Experience
Shelton, CT – January 7, 2022 – TMC today announced that their ITEXPO 2022, part of the #TECHSUPERSHOW, will now be held June 21-24, 2022 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Originally scheduled for February 8-11, 2022, ITEXPO remains a live, in-person event where communications and technology professionals will gather to meet and conduct business. There will be a trade show floor, keynote speeches, networking events, conference sessions and workshops at the Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center.
All events collocated at the #TECHSUPERSHOW will now be held in June as well. This includes MSP Expo, Future of Work Expo, IoT Evolution, The Blockchain Event, Earth Intelligence World, and CannaTech Expo.
“The health, safety and comfort of all ITEXPO participants is the driving force behind our decision to delay the show until June,” said Rich Tehrani, ITEXPO Conference Chairman and TMC CEO. “The delay provides more time for the Omicron variant to be controlled. In addition, current travel disruptions and flight cancellations, staffing challenges across hospitality and other service industries, and business travel restrictions in place at some companies should all be minimized in June,” Tehrani continued.
By moving ITEXPO 2022 to these new dates, TMC Show Management is confident that the ITEXPO Experience will exceed all expectations. More companies – including speakers, attendees/buyers, and vendors – will be now able to participate.
The expo floor plan remains exactly the same. The conference programming agenda will evolve, but remain focused on the same important topics as were planned for February. Call for Papers submissions will be accepted for speakers looking to join existing panels and sessions.
You can register for ITEXPO and all collocated events now.
Participants who have already signed up to attend will see their registrations automatically transferred to the June show. Confirmed exhibitors also retain their same location on the expo floor. Only the dates have changed.
“The 2022 Conference Program will have a major emphasis on the forever changing work place,” said Erik Linask, TMC’s Editorial Director. “The sessions are based on real-world deployments, helping end users and service providers plan their own strategies. Once again, we’ve secured nothing but respected industry experts who will be conveying the hot topics of 2022,.”
The ITEXPO Conference Program Includes:
- Strategies for Enabling Effective Remote Work
- Intellectual Property: Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Law in IT and Tech
- Connecting the Data: Building Highly Available & Scalable APIs
- Maximizing the Value of Your UC and Collaboration Tools
- Top Trends in Enterprise Digital Infrastructure and How to Leverage Them
- 10 Ways to Strategically Automate Away from Employees
- Applying AI to Save Lives: How A Team at Microsoft Made Drones Self Aware
- There’s Room for Everyone: Discussing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility in Tech
- CEO Insights: Inside the Minds Behind Driving Tech Firms in a New Normal
- STIR/SHAKEN Will Decrease Robocalls But There's Much More To Be Done
- How Verification is Helping Maintain the Integrity of Voice Calls
- What I Wish I’d Known BEFORE I Started Selling Voice or UC Services
- Digital Innovation & Transformation Legal Trends
- Facebook Terragraph Wireless Technology and Applications: An Overview
- Bringing 5G to the Enterprise
- Add-on Services: Driving Revenue and Increasing Customer Value
- Evaluating Your Security Posture: Are You Ready for Your Next Attack?
- Conversational AI – Customer Care Applications
- Going LARGE with the Asterisk Realtime Architecture
- MSP Security Summit
- SASE Summit
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
- IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event & Reception
- Welcome Back to the #TECHSUPERSHOW Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Expo Hall Grand Opening Reception
- #TECHSUPERSHOW Networking Live Party
Collocated Events Attract Thousands Across the Tech Industry
- MSP Expo
- The Blockchain Event
- The Future of Work Expo
- IoT Evolution Expo
- Earth Intelligence World Expo
ITEXPO was launched in 1999 and has been taking place in South Florida since 2001. The conference and expo have taken place every year, without interruption – even in the unprecedented times of the pandemic. The ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW is and will always remain an in-person, live experience. TMC recognizes that live events are so important to all ITEXPO participants. So, save the date and start planning now to join your colleagues in Fort Lauderdale – just a little later in 2022 than expected - June 21-24.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact [email protected]. For media inquiries, contact Michelle Connolly. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Adaptiv Networks | Adaptive Cloud | Carbonite/Webroot | CieloIT | CloudBlue | ConnectWise
Dell Expert Networks | GoMeat | Grandstream | HighWire Networks | Hornet Security | Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro Cloud | Intelisys | Keeper MSP | Ooma | Orrios | Parallels | PCMatic | QuestBlue
Sangoma | Sansay | TCG | Unified Office | VoIP Supply | Wildix | Yealink
Aircall | Aparavi | Augmentt | Bigleaf Networks | Bio-key | Black Land Ownership | Blockchain of Things
Compliancy Group | Coworks | Everconnect | Hughes | Jenne | Lincoln IT | NTS Direct | OpsRamp
Quest | Rho | Telarus | US Signal | Vizetto
Cloudian | Datagate | Devolutions | ITPro.TV | Nebulon | Red Sentry | SecureLink | Snapcom
View Complete List of Exhibitors
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Erik Linask