The Florida 2020 event will provide insight for Contact Center, Marketing and Sales professionals to benefit from the power of Artificial intelligence
Trumbull, CT – August 27, 2019 – TMC today announced the conference program for The Future of Work Expo being held February 12 -14, 2020 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The three-day event will focus on how artificial intelligence and machine learning can improve business communications, collaboration, contact center and customer service, and marketing and sales experiences and initiatives. The Future of Work is a part of the ITEXPO #TECHSUPERSHOW interactive experience that includes a robust exhibit floor, industry perspectives, case studies, unique panels, networking parties and much more.
“AI and Machine Learning solutions are completely revolutionizing how companies operate, communicate and collaborate,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC and conference chairman. “The 2020 Future of Work Expo conference program will bring together experts in these fields to help attendees from across industries understand the benefits and challenges of artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing.”
The conference program includes:
- Keynote presentation by Cisco
- Keynote by Google
- Keynote by 8 x 8
- Keynote presentation by Schneider Electric
Future of Work Expo breakout sessions:
- Voice Assistants and Chatbots: What You Can and Can't Do... and What We Want to Be Able to Do
- From IVR to Alexa: Humanizing Voice Apps
- Siri & Bixby: Developing Voice-enabled Applications
- Maximizing CX: Pure Automation vs. AI-assisted Humans
- Meet Your New AI-enabled Business Communications
- Case Study: Enhancing Customer Experience with AI
- The Value of the Future of Work
- Choosing the Right AI Tools for Your Company
- Conversational Analytics - Turning Voice into Intelligence
- Navigating the Future of Work through Data
- Creating a Gig Economy on the Inside
- Using Voice as an Authentication and Security Tool
- AI and the Job Market
- The Dark Side of AI
- Programmable Communications Power Greater Productivity for the Workforce
- AI and the Sales & Marketing Cycle
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
- IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event & Reception
- TECHSUPERSHOW Casino Trip
- Tech Trivia Night
- TECHSUPERSHOW Boat Party
- TECHSUPERSHOW Cycle Pub Crawl
- TECHSUPERSHOW Networking Live
- TECHSUPERSHOW Karaoke After Party
Keynotes, sessions, speakers and networking events are updated daily. Check back for the latest information.
Questions regarding speaker opportunities should be sent to Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
Registration is open and early bird rates are in effect. For media inquiries, email@example.com. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for The Future of Work Expo should contact TMC's Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Future of Work Expo news, updates and information follow us on Facebook and Twitter, @FOW_Expo .
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Maurice Nagle