March 13, 2019
Meet with Dell Expert Network, netsapiens and Over 80 Other Companies in the 2019 MSP Expo Las Vegas Exhibit Hall
Industry leaders sign up to be a part of the only event they rely on to deliver a powerful MSP audience.
Trumbull, CT – March 13, 2019 – TMC today announced the latest sponsors and exhibitors for MSP Expo held April 24-25, 2019, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. MSP Expo brings together telecom MSP professionals and thought leaders to network and explore the latest innovations and business practices. MSP Expo is co-located with ITEX, the largest and most extensive national trade show connecting vendors and resellers in the office technology space.
“Building off the buzz of the successful Florida event in January, MSP Expo is returning to Las Vegas with a powerful group of supporting companies,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC and conference chairman. “We’re excited to see the latest solutions and hear valuable insight from Dell Expert Network, netsapiens and the rest of the exhibitors in April.”
MSP Expo Gold Sponsors Include
- Dell Expert Network is a new program for MSPs and IT Consultants. By being a part of the program, MSPs will have access to a platform of exclusive benefits that will boost their productivity such as 1) Dedicated Account Manager 2) Shortcut in Service and Support: access to Dell TechDirect, a tool for: Self-logging support tickets, Self-dispatching replacement parts, and Online reporting of all devices under management, 3) Rewards for referring Dell to their clients 4) Training and Certifications.
- netsapiens offers a comprehensive suite of unified communications (UC) services and feature-sets to serice providers and large enterprise customers with existing network infrastructure. This includes VoIP, Hosted PBX (UCaaS), SIP trunking, contact centers, device provisioning, multi-tenant user portals and much more. Custom-bilt to provide its partners with unprecedented levels of flexibility, customization and ease of use, the SNAPsolution-UC and Collaboration tools – can be quickly deployed so that the company’s service provider partners can realize their ROI just as quick.
New MSP Expo Exhibitors Include:
- Concertium provides IT infrastructure, multi-cloud and business intelligence solutions. The company provides a unique blend of experience, domain and technical expertise and a solid understanding of each of the industries served for its clients across the globe who look for end-to-end business technology solutions.
- Interwork Technologies is a North American value-added specialty distributor of cyber security and certification training solutions. Established in 1991, it has more than 25 years of channel and distribution experience with sales resources in both Canada and the U.S. For its vendor partners, Interwork leverages its extensive network of Solution Provider partners to drive partner recruitment, enablement, and lead generation opportunities in the mid-market to enterprise segments. For thousands of its Solution Provider partners, Interwork has the technology expertise and support required to both educate and enable their selling efforts.
- Stellar Cyber’s Starlight platform is designed to be the SOC Command Center Platform to do pervasive data Collection, breach Detection, Investigation and Response (CDIR). Stellar’s partners are services providers building Managed Detection and Response and MSSP services for customer who need security and compliance help.
- Untangle is an innovator in cybersecurity designed specifically for the below-enterprise market, safeguarding businesses, home offices, nonprofits, schools and governmental organizations. Untangle’s integrated suite of software and appliances provides enterprise-grade capabilities and consumer-oriented simplicity to organizations with limited IT resources. Untangle’s award-winning network security solutions are trusted by over 40,000 customers around the world.
- Webroot was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to protect businesses and individuals against cyber threats. They provide the number one security solution for managed service providers and SMBs, who rely on Webroot for endpoint protection, network protection and security awareness training. By partnering with Webroot, MSPs, resellers and distributors benefit from greater profitability, lower operational costs, improved productivity, stronger client trust and innovative resources for competitive advantage. With their streamlined management console and integration with leading RMM and PSA platforms, Webroot give you smarter protection that is easy to deploy and manage and uniquely addresses traditional challenges.
View the full list of over 80 exhibitors here
Registration is open. For more information on MSP Expo, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest MSP Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @MSPExpo.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Maurice Nagle