Attendees meet with innovative startups at leading business communications event of the year
Trumbull, CT- January 11, 2019—TMC today announced the latest group of startups to join the ITEXPO exhibit hall, held January 30 - February 1, 2019 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. ITEXPO is made up of unique sub events including Asterisk World, The Blockchain Event, CVx, MSP Expo and SD-WAN Expo. Additionally, ITEXPO is the cornerstone event of the technology super show that includes, IoT Evolution Expo and a new event dedicated to AI and Machine Learning, The New Intelligence.
“We are excited to welcome BOAST Groupware, Choice Business Services, Statuscast, Stellar Cybert, Tehama and ZiipRoom to the exhibit hall at ITEXPO and look forward to seeing their unique solutions on the exhibit floor,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman.
Startup participants include:
- BOAST is an intuitive technology platform built to transform the way we all work by organizing multiple aspects of your business operations into a single, easy to use platform. BOAST Groupware is the BizOps platform that every business has dreamed of - it’s easy-to-use, cost effective and contains 14 fully integrated modules (and growing). You don’t need a bunch of subscriptions to individual point solutions, BOAST does it all. Here’s a subset of the BOAST modules: Learning Management, Expenses, Conferencing & Screen Share, Document Management, Case Management and MORE! BOAST gets your business running smoothly through a single cloud-based platform that allows collaboration across everyone on your team, from any location.
- Choice Business Connections provides Voice, Data, IoT, and M2M services to Solution Providers. Whether you are a small business owner or an enterprise level organization, Choice Business Connections will provide all of the necessary tools and solutions focused on increasing your overall profitability. Partner with Choice today and get your first 20 Lines FREE for 60 days
- StatusCast helps IT departments keep their employees informed when applications or IT infrastructure goes down by providing a Corporate Status Page. They are a communication platform for keeping your employees and users happy when things may be at their worst. Unlike service desk software that requires frustrated end users to report problems, StatusCast lets IT start the conversation -- saving companies time and money.
- Stellar Cyber’s Starlight platform is designed to be the SOC Command Center Platform to do pervasive data COLLECTION, breach DETECTION, INVESTIGATION & RESPONSE (CDIR). Multi-tenant architecture allows Stellar’s services provider partners to build Managed Detection & Response (MDR) and MSSP services for customers who need security & compliance help . No other platform has ever offered so much value with so much revenue generation opportunities for organizations wanting to build a full security services.
- Tehama provides secure perimeters for cloud workspaces so that IT service providers can securely deliver services to global customers. With Tehama, service providers can quickly and securely leverage their global workforce and gain instant compliance without the risks of endpoint devices by protecting against malware, data breaches or loss, and IP theft.
- ZiipRoom’s patented software makes every meeting experience simple and productive. With BYO device apps and intelligent cloud software, ZiipRoom knows your device, location and calendar and gives you one-click-access for every videoconference, phone call or wireless presentation – plus insightful analytics for IT!
“Stellar Cyber is excited to show our Starlight SOC Command Center platform in the startup spotlight at MSP Expo. This conference is a great opportunity to network and see how to build new strings of revenue.” Jared Hufferd, Stellar Cyber VP of Sales.
“We’re very pleased to be in the startup spotlight at ITEXPO. As an innovator and disruptor in smart-room software, it’s exciting to introduce customers and partners to the ZiipRoom meeting experience so they can appreciate firsthand how simple and productive collaboration really can be when the long-fought hurdles are removed,” said John Antanaitis, ZiipRoom Chief Marketing Officer.
ITEXPO is a part of a super show that includes SD-WAN Expo, MSP Expo, CVx, Asterisk World, IoT Evolution Expo, The Blockchain Event and brand new events dedicated to AI and Machine Learning, The New Intelligence, The Future of Work Expo and AIOps Expo.
ITEXPO is supported by, Diamond sponsor, Digium a Sangoma Company, Platinum sponsors Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Jive Communications, Sansay, Telnyx, VoIP Supply, Yealink and Gold sponsor Bandwidth, Trasker and Zip911.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact email@example.com . For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. For more information about expanding your presence with a startup exhibitor package contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Facebook and Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Maurice Nagle