Florida event returns in 2019 to explore the latest innovations and best business practices for staying competitive.
Trumbull, CT – July 11, 2018 – TMC today released the agenda for MSP Expo being held January 29 – February 1, 2019 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Over three intensive days of education, MSP Expo brings together MSP professionals and thought leaders to network and explore the latest technologies and business practices. MSP Expo is collocated with ITEXPO, the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their annual purchasing decisions.
“The best way for MSPs to increase revenue and beat the competition is to stay up to date on the newest innovations and strategies,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “MSP Expo was designed to give attendees the education they need to make smart business decisions while forging profitable relationships that will bring additional value to their business and customers.”
The Conference Program Includes:
- Why Security Needs to Be Part of the MSP Portfolio
- How to Create the Right Culture to Increase Your MSP’s Business
- MSP Cloud Lessons Learned
- Managed Services Opportunities for Cloud and Hybrid Voice & Unified Communications
- A Day in the Life of a Service Delivery Manager
- Working Lunch Session: Why MSPs Need to Offer Cloud-Based & Hosted Solutions
- How MSPs Can Ensure Peak Performance for Mission-Critical Business Wi-Fi
- Why MSPs Should Offer Voice Services
- Modern Marketing for MSPs
- Differentiating Your Telecom, Managed, and Hosted Services
- MSPs & The IT & Cybersecurity Skills Gap
- Marketing the Cloud MSP for Streamlined Success: Segment Appeal and Solutions
- How & Why to Offer a Virtual CIO Service
- Cloud-Delivered Managed Security: Fad or Future?
- The Costly Mistake of Being Unprepared
- Transforming the MSP Business from the Inside
Keynotes, speakers, special events, exhibitors and more will be updated on the website daily. Please check back for frequent updates here.
MSP Expo is supported by platinum sponsors This Solution and Wildix.
For more information or to register for MSP Expo, email email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest MSP Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @MSPExpo.
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Maurice Nagle