The two-day event features case studies, demos and sessions covering one of the hottest topics in technology today, blockchain.
Trumbull, CT – April 4, 2018 – TMC today announced the conference program for The Blockchain Event being held May 16-17, 2018 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Blockchain Event is directed at entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, enthusiasts, executives, product managers and developers of both established enterprises and innovative startups who are interested in learning how the Blockchain, one of the most important information technology inventions of our time, can lead to a mass transformation in industry, both its opportunities and threats.
“Blockchain is creating new opportunities for almost every industry imaginable, from commerce to healthcare, from social media to space and beyond,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “For its fourth conference, The Blockchain Event is aimed at helping attendees capitalize on blockchain disruption.”
The Conference Program Includes:
- A Whole New Way to Pay
- Tokenization and Cryptocurrency: A New Economy
- The Healthcare Blockchain
- Can Blockchain Save Social Media?
- The Decentralized Enterprise
- Does Blockchain Need Regulation and Standards?
- Blockchain Demos
- Democratization of Information
- Blockchain in Space
- Reinventing Commerce
- ICOs: Redefining Investment
- Blockchain Trailblazers
- Blockchain 2020
Questions regarding speaking opportunities at The Blockcahin Event should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
Registration for the Blockchain Event is now open. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Blockchain Event news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @BlockchainEvent.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Mandi Nowitz