Las Vegas event welcomes the latest group of speakers to discuss the latest innovation and best business practices.
Trumbull, CT – March 29, 2018 – TMC today announced the latest round of speakers to join MSP Expo to be held May 16-17, 2018, at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. MSP Expo brings together telecom MSP professionals and thought leaders to network and explore the latest innovations and business practices. MSP Expo is collocated with ITEX, the largest and most extensive national trade show connecting vendors and resellers in the office technology space.
“It’s a competitive market out there, with players coming at the IT and communications space from every angle. MSP Expo will inform managed service providers how they can rise above the noise to expand their portfolios, differentiate their offers, and win more loyal customers and increase revenues in the process,” says TMC Executive Editor Paula Bernier. “I look forward to the interactive panels planned for this Vegas event, which will illuminate market trends, and MSP challenges, solutions, and market opportunities.”
MSP Expo speakers include:
- Jonathan Morgan, Director Security Ops and Development, Area 1 Security
- Wayne Landt, Director of Channel Sales, Digium
- Karpagam Narayanan, Founder and President, eKryp
- Bishnu Nayak, CTO, FixStream
- Joe Alapat, CEO and Founder, Liongard
- Paul Mako, CEO & CTO, Massive Networks
- Paul Tien, CEO & Founder, Morro Data
- Guy Cunningham, Vice President, Channel Sales and Alliances, Netsurion
- Scott McCrady, Vice President for Global Strategic Partnering, SonicWall
- Karl Zimmerman, Founder and CEO, Steadfast
- Edward Dryer, Sr Technology Strategist, Steadfast
- Jason Blohm, Account Manager, Tigerpaw Software
- Trey Anderson, Technology Evangelist for UCaaS, TPx
- David Hagen, Managed IT Evangelist, TPx
- Mark Achzenick, VP of IT Innovation & Managed Services, Unify Square
- Rachna Srivastava, Senior Manager of Product Marketing, VeloCloud
Speakers are added frequently, so check back on the conference program for updates.
The collocated exhibit hall has over 80 booths including, FaxBack, Massive Networks, Sentinel Intrusion Prevention Systems, TouchTone Communications and more.
Registration is open, for more information email email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest MSP Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @MSPExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-written blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Maurice Nagle