March 01, 2018
Over 6,500 Attendees Rode the Wave of Communications Transformation at ITEXPO 2018
Leading communications and business transformation event ends a week of informative programming, powerful keynotes and hours of networking with industry leaders.
Trumbull, CT—March 1, 2018 – TMC today announced ITEXPO held February 13-16, 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida concluded with a robust four days of educational programming, hands on training, keynotes exhibits and networking events. Since its launch 19 years ago, ITEXPO continues to be the one event where telecom and IT professionals, C-levels and business owners, developers, and the channel all gather to learn in conference sessions and conduct business on the show floor. It is the annual meeting point where buyers of communications hardware and services can sit face-to-face with hundreds of manufacturers and solutions providers in one place.
“ITEXPO has distinguished itself as the only event that has a blend of technology, networking and conference breadth and depth to bring value to your entire team of purchasing decision-makers. Carriers, resellers and businesses of all sizes benefit from the opportunities and connections they make as well as the unmatched education they receive on a mix of technologies at this annual event. A conferee can literally receive years of education in just a few days,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman.
ITEXPO Fort Lauderdale 2018 by the numbers:
- 6,712 attendees
- 160 Sponsors and exhibitors
- 158 Speakers across 4 tracks and 5 Collocated Conferences
- Communications Applications:
- Business Communications Essentials
- Communications Applications
- Hot Topics in Tech
- Service Provider Solutions
- Collocated Conferences:
- Asterisk World
- The Blockchain Event
- MSP Expo
- SD-WAN Expo
- 7 Unique Special Events and Training
- Asterisk form Scratch
- Basic FreeSWITCH Training
- Carousel & Avaya Cloud & Security Workshop
- IVR Speech Training
- IDEA Showcase – Startup & ICO Pitch Event
- Telecom Reseller Week
- Tech Sales Training
- 7 Keynotes
- Craig Walker, Founder & CEO, Dialpad
- Nick Bilogorskiy, Cybersecurity Strategist, Juniper Networks
- Todd Abbott, Executive Vice President, Global Sales & Services, Mitel
- Layne Levine, President, Enterprise Business Unit, Windstream
- Jeff Eckard, VP, Cloud Data Solutions, IBM
- Oji Udezue, Head of Product, Atlassian
- Joseph Harding, EVP & CMO, Windstream
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., Platinum sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Telnyx, Windstream, Yealink, Gold sponsors, ABP Tech, Mindmatrix, Snom/ Vtech, Speech Mobility, Verizon, Voyant and vXchnge
Exhibitors include 1st Point Communications, Accelerated Concepts Inc., Acrobits s.r.o, ADTRAN, AireSpring, Algo Communication Products Ltd., Altaworx, Aryaka, Asteria Group LLC, Atlantic Broadband, Atlinks Enterprise Limited, Avaya Inc, Bandwidth, Barracuda Networks, Bicom Systems, Bigleaf Networks, BrightStar Enterprise Solutions, Inc., C3 / Cloud Computing Concepts, CallCabinet, Carousel Industries, CentreStack, Cepstral, LLC, China Telecom, Citrix Systems Inc., Cloudistics, Comcast Business, Compliance Solutions, Computer Telephony Distributing (CTD), CoreDial, LLC, CSF Corporation, CVx –ChannelVision, CyberData Corp, DCA Services Inc., Denwa Technology Corp., DIDX.net, DrayTek Corp., DYL-Phone Service With Sales Automation, Ecosmob Technologies Private Limited, Epygi Technologies, Everest Communications Group, Expereo, Fanvil Technology Co., Ltd, FatPipe Networks, FaxBack, FaxSIPit Services Inc., FISPA, Inc., Flyingvoice Technology CO., Ltd, Fortinet, Inc., FracTEL, Freeside Billing, FreeSWITCH Solutions, Fusion, Global Strategic Accountants, Granite Telecommunications, Hanlong Technology Co., Ltd, HansaWorld, Hughes Network Systems, IDT Telecom, Incompass, Intelisys inc., Intermedia, ISSABEL, Jenne, Inc., Juniper Networks, Kaleidoscope, Kaseya, Khomp, Konftel, Lanck Telecom, MainNerve, Marketopia, Massive Networks, MCL, MegaPath, mGage, Mobotix, MONage Inc., MultiTech, nCore Communications, Inc., NetComp Communications Group, NetGen Communications, Netsapiens, Nexogy, nexVortex Inc, Nordata, NTSDirect, Obihai Technology, Inc., Observables, Inc., Paragon, Patton Electronics Co., PCLiquidations, Portaone, Presence Management, Profitec Billing Services, Inc., QUOBIS, ReadyNet, Rev.io, REVE Systems, Riverbed, RocketFailover™, RTC Associates LLC, RTCWeb, SFTA, Silver Peak, SimpleWan, Simwood eSMS Limited, Spectrum Partner Program, Spracht, Sproute Networks, Steadfast, Sygma Inc., Telarus, Telecom Consulting Group, Telecom Reseller, TeleDynamics, Telinta, Telispire, TELoIP, Telstra, Tender Software, Tigerpaw Software, TimelyBill, TPx Communications, TransNexus, Inc., TxtDID, UBK s.r.o., USA Digital, V1 VoIP, Verifire, Versa Networks, Viking Electronics Inc, VoIP Innovations, VoIP Supply, Voipswitch, Wholesale Carrier Services, Wildix, Worldwide Supply, Xiamen Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd., Xorcom, ZeroOutages, and ZipDX LLC.
The next ITEXPO event will return to the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Florida on January 28-31, 2019. The call for speakers and registration are now open. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Mandi Nowitz