- VoIP service providers can easily offer feature-rich Hosted PBX to their small business customers, with attractive capabilities that were formerly only available to larger businesses.
- Online sign-up, end user self-care portals, auto-attendant, ability to use both IP phones or existing analog phones, and more -- all via Telinta’s cloud-based switching and billing platform.
Springfield, NJ-February 14, 2018- Telinta, a global leader in cloud-based switching and billing solutions, today announced its Hosted PBX for Small Business, a unique solution enabling VoIP service providers to offer brandable feature-rich business telephony to their small and home-based business end users.
With Telinta’s Hosted PBX for Small Business, VoIP service providers can offer a full range of attractive PBX features to small and home-based businesses which previously were available only to large companies.
With Telinta’s Hosted PBX for Small Business, VoIP service providers can offer capabilities such as:
- Online Sign-Up: Serve users locally or anywhere in the world, 24/7, without needing live sales agents.
- Brandable Self-Care Portals: End users can customize their own solution, select DIDs, set up extensions, configure call routing, see real-time CDRs, choose music-on-hold, and more.
- Auto-Attendant: Callers can be greeting with customizable multi-language greetings, giving small business a professional appearance.
- Call Handling: Hunt Groups, Call Queues, Call Forwarding, Mobile Extensions, Voice Mail to Email, API for third-party Voice Mail to Text Transcription.
- Fax Capabilities: Fax to Email/Email to Fax, access to third-party Fax-over-IP services without analog lines.
- IP and Analog Phones: Options for both IP phones and existing analog fixed line and mobile phones
- Auto-Provisioning: Automatic cloud-based provisioning and updates for IP phones without installer visits.
- Integration: Fully integrated with Telinta’s Mobile VoIP, WebRTC, SIP Trunking and other solutions for customizable bundled offers, subscriptions, volume discounts and other promotions.
Telinta’s award-winning carrier-grade TeliCoreTM softswitch platform integrates switching, billing and customer management to offer world-class solutions for VoIP service providers. Telinta provides comprehensive training and 24x7 live technical support.
“Telinta understands that our customers need to offer feature-rich Hosted PBX services in order to win in today’s highly competitive VoIP market,” said Alex Ferdman, CEO of Telinta. “With Telinta, VoIP service providers can meet the needs of any size businesses, without deploying hardware or software.”
Hosted PBX for Small Business is the perfect complement to Telinta’s full-featured Hosted PBX, Virtual Office, and other offers within its complete portfolio of white label solutions for VoIP service providers.
Founded in 2002, Telinta, Inc. offers secure and reliable cloud-based Switching and Billing solutions for VoIP service providers around the globe. Telinta’s full portfolio of white label carrier-grade solutions is highly customizable for VoIP service providers and their resellers. This includes Hosted PBX, Mobile Solutions, Audio-Conferencing, Business and Residential VoIP, Calling Card, Pinless, Wholesale VoIP and other hosted solutions. Please visit us at www.telinta.com for more information.
Vice President of Marketing and Sales
tel: +1 305.993.1199