Chhadds Ford, PA – 02/08/2018 – MCL, Leave IT to Us, announced today that it will be showcasing its "Innovative Telephony and IT Services Outsourcing" at ITEXPO, held February 13-16, 2018 at Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. Meet MCL at ITEXPO at booth 238 to learn more about MCL’s strategy for innovative telephony and software services.
At ITEXPO, executives, technology buyers, sellers, resellers and manufacturers from companies of all sizes and industries will assemble to forge new business partnerships, collaborate and learn together and from one another. Dozens of conferences sessions, keynotes and panels will be focused on helping attendees move their businesses forward.
MCL is a 30 years old innovative telephony and IT services provider. MCL has served hundreds of clients worldwide.
CTI and CRM integrations development
Call recording and audiocodes API
Speech engines and PCI compliance
Screen capture and muxed audio video streaming
Desktop, Web, Android Development Reports Development,
IP Technical Services
IOT - Alexa integration
Rates for development varies based on the size of the contract, the duration and the level of development and can be as low as $14.49/Hour.
Mr. Modi, CEO and Founder, will also be speaking on Speech Analysis for PCI compliance.New technologies are helping businesses more effectively and efficiently ensure compliance with PCI regulations. This session will discuss how companies can leverage live speech analysis in within their call recording, speech analytics, and speech conversion applications in for PCI-compliant implementations. With budgeting always top of mind for business leaders, the cost effectiveness of implementing these solutions will be highlighted.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open.For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets.This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
• Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
• Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
• In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
• Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
• Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
• Comprehensive Event and Road ShowManagement Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
TMC Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz