February 06, 2018
Simplicity Voice and Security Powered by AVAYA Hosted IPO and Carousel Managed Security
ITEXPO Workshop Announcement- Carousel Industry Partner Program
Free workshop also gives attendees the opportunity to learn more about becoming an authorized Carousel business partner. Our “sell with” model for our entire portfolio allows manufacturing partners to increase their product portfolio, add margin and value to your customer. Our program offers partners a full suite of products, services, back office support and business plans to succeed.
Trumbull, CT – February 6, 2018 – TMC today announced AVAYA Hosted IPO and Carousel are hosting the Carousel Simplicity Voice and Security Workshop at ITEXPO which is being held February 13-16, 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Carousel Simplicity Voice and Security Workshop will be offered on Wednesday, February 14th at two different times, 10:00AM through 12:00PM and again 2:00PM through 4:00PM. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for four full days of content, six collocated events, training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
In this workshop attendees will learn about:
- Leveraging Carousel's Partner Program to sell a full technology suite of products and services
- Avaya's IP Office, powered by Carousel, for the utmost in deployment flexibility-private, public, or hybrid cloud models
- Carousel's Managed Security Services offering to achieve the goal of lowering the overall risk posed by today's threat landscape, while also decreasing the burden of managing the vast array of security solutions
- Access Carousel’s deep expertise across a vast portfolio of communication, network, and security technologies, where Carousel is able to design, implement, and support solutions tailored to meet the unique needs of each client.
“For years now, businesses have been moving some or all their workloads and applications to the cloud because of its scalability, flexibility, and consumption model,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC and ITEXPO conference chairman. “The Carousel Simplicity Voice and Security Workshop is the perfect opportunity for attendees to widen their product portfolio and learn more about AVAYA Hosted IPO and Carousel Managed Security Services.”
To learn more about the Carousel Simplicity Voice and Security Workshop and to register, click here.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., Platinum sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Telnyx, Windstream, Yealink, Gold sponsors, ABP Tech, Mindmatrix, Snom/ Vtech, Speech Mobility, Verizon, Voyant and vXchnge.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz