January 30, 2018
ITEXPO Announces the Addition of the Tech Sales Seminar at Fort Lauderdale Event
Leading communications transformation event teams up with Mojo Marketing and RAD-INFO to offer insight into how to be more effective and efficient in sales.
Trumbull, CT – January 30, 2018 – TMC today announced the addition of the Tech Sales Seminar to ITEXPO which is being held February 13-16, 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Tech Sales Seminar will be held on Tuesday February 13th from 1:00PM to 5:00PM and will be presented by Angela Leavitt, Chief Mojo-Making Officer, Mojo Marketing and Peter Radizeski, President, RAD-INFO. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for four full days of content, six collocated events, training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
In this workshop attendees will learn
- How the Buyer’s Journey has changed and how this affects sales and marketing strategies
- Exactly what is needed to generate high quality leads
- How to nurture those leads until they are ready to buy
- How to adapt sales processes from transactional to consultative
- Time management tips to make the most of your efforts
“There are few things more valuable than high quality leads and the Tech Sales Seminar will help attendees to generate more of them,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC and conference chairman. “Angela Leavitt and Peter Radizeski are industry veterans with years of success between them. The chance to learn from their experiences is an unmatched opportunity.”
To learn more about the Tech Sales Seminar and to register, click here.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., Platinum sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Telnyx, Windstream, Yealink, Gold sponsors, ABP Tech, Mindmatrix, Snom/ Vtech, Speech Mobility, Verizon, Voyant and vXchnge
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Maurice Nagle