January 25, 2018
Alchemist Vice Chairman Joins Powerful Line-up of Speakers at The Blockchain Event
Jeff Pulver, Vice Chairman of Alchemist joins the two day conference as a keynote speaker to discuss Blockchain and the BitEconomy.?
Trumbull, CT – January 25, 2018 – TMC today announced Jeff Pulver, Vice Chairman of Alchemist will present a keynote at The Blockchain Event being held February 15-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This event is focused on how blockchain, one of the most important information technology inventions of our time, can lead to a mass transformation across industries. Through keynotes, breakout sessions, case studies and networking opportunities attendees will learn how to use blockchain technology to their strategic advantage. The two-day conference program was developed for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, enthusiasts, executives, product managers and developers of both established enterprises and innovative startups.
“In its third year, The Blockchain Event is returning to Fort Lauderdale with its most powerful group of speakers yet,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We are excited to welcome the latest addition, Jeff Pulver of Alchemist to the line-up. As the Vice Chairman of one of the leading blockchain advisory and investment companies in the industry, Jeff has a unique perspective to share with our attendees.”
Pulver joins a speaker roster that also includes Etherium co-founder and Alchemist ICO Architect Steven Nerayoff, IBM Blockchain Service General Manager Jason Kelley, and many others. Speakers and sessions are updated daily. Check back here for frequent updates.
The Blockchain Event is sponsored by Lucyd.
Registration for the Blockchain Event is now open. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Blockchain Event news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @BlockchainEvent.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Maurice Nagle