Monterey, CA – January 22, 2018 – CyberData – The IP Endpoint Company, announced today that it will be showcasing its SIP-enabled paging, notification and access control endporints at ITEXPO, held February 13-15, 2018 at Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. Meet CyberData at ITEXPO at booth 717 to learn more about CyberData’s strategy for deploying its Secure Access Control Endpoints using existing VoIP infrastructure.
At ITEXPO, executives, technology buyers, sellers, resellers and manufacturers from companies of all sizes and industries will assemble to forge new business partnerships, collaborate and learn together and from one another. Dozens of conferences sessions, keynotes and panels will be focused on helping attendees move their businesses forward.
“We are targeting the SMB market with our new line of Secure Access Control Endpoints. These devices can be easily deployed, using your existing VoIP infrastructure and can scale up, according to company needs. They work extremely well combined with CyberData’s SIP-enabled Paging and Notification endpoints,” said Phil Lembo, President & CEO of CyberData.
CyberData will be showing live demos of paging and notifications devices such as speakers, amplifiers, intercoms, including our new SIP h.264 Video Intercoms, and new Secure Access Control Endpoints.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open. For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Founded in 1974 in Monterey, California, CyberData Corporation is a leading OEM design and manufacturing firm with more than 40 years of experience. We specialize in IP Endpoints for the VoIP marketplace, VoIP and POS (Point-of-Sale) connectivity solutions, and POS protocol conversion technologies
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
TMC Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Mandi Nowitz