January 02, 2018
ZeroOutages Joins SD-WAN Expo in Fort Lauderdale, Florida as a Gold Sponsor
Trumbull, CT—January 2, 2018 – TMC today announced ZeroOutages has signed on as a gold sponsor to SD-WAN Expo being held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. At SD-WAN Expo, enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors will connect to learn about and discuss how this market is growing and evolving, and how all three of these constituencies can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Collocated with ITEXPO, one of the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the dedicated forum for the industry to come together and learn.
“ZeroOutages, a leader in SD-WAN since 2009 with over 4000 deployments around the world and a specialist in multi-site SD-WAN, is proud to announce our attendance at SD-WAN Expo this coming February.” Daren French, VP Business Development, ZeroOutages.
ZeroOutages is the world's first carrier neutral managed service provider for WAN circuits. Providing SD-WAN with Intelligent WAN Routing, QoS Optimization, and Redundancy for Internet and WAN connections (Internet or dedicated / MPLS). ZeroOutages ensures uptime for customers through an array of patented WAN routing and traffic shaping functionality.
Registration for SD-WAN Expo is now open. For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest SD-WAN Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @SDWANexpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz