Trumbull, CT – November 30, 2017 – TMC announced the conference program for The Blockchain Event being held February 15-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This event is focused on how blockchain, one of the most important information technology inventions of our time, can lead to a mass transformation across industries. Through keynotes, breakout sessions, case studies and networking opportunities attendees will learn how to use blockchain technology to their strategic advantage. The two-day conference program was developed for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, enthusiasts, executives, product managers and developers of both established enterprises and innovative startups.
“Blockchain is disrupting almost every industry imaginable, from financial services to healthcare, from security to manufacturing and beyond,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “With every new technological disruption, comes new opportunity and The Blockchain Event conference program was built to help all types of businesses and organizations start capitalizing on blockchain now.”
The Conference Program Includes:
- Blockchain Trailblazers with Jason Kelly of IBM
- Blockchain 101
- Telco Blockchain
- How Bitcoin Made an 18-Year-Old a Millionaire
- Blockchain Innovation Case Studies
- Data Security in the Age of Bitcoin
- Big Data and Blockchains
- Blockchain in the Enterprise
- ICOs: The Next Wave of Investing
Speakers and sessions are updated daily. Check back here for frequent updates.
Registration for the Blockchain Event is now open. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Blockchain Event news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @BlockchainEvent.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Mandi Nowitz