Trumbull, CT – November 16, 2017 – TMC announced Business Communications Essentials Track at ITEXPO, to be held February 13 -16, 2018 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for 4 days full of content, collocated events and training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“Running a profitable business and developing a successful communications strategy becomes more and more complicated with each new innovation that comes to market,” Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We’ve built a program that will help companies better understand how to maximize the use of collaboration, UC deployments, Bluetooth and many other technologies to benefit their unique needs.”
The Business Communications Essentials Track includes:
- Messaging and Collaboration for Next-gen Businesses
- Is UC as a Technology Really Relevant Anymore?
- What Microsoft Replacing Skype for Business with Teams Means
- Transforming Collaboration with APIs
- My Phone System Sucks – What Are My Options?
- Rise of Collaborative Communications
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore Video for Business Communications
- UC&C Success: Moving from Deployment to Adoption for Maximum ROI
- Making Technology the Heart of Successful Teams
- Bluetooth and Beyond
- Is Cloud Inevitable in the Business Communications Ecosystem?
- What Can I Really Do with Collaboration?
- The Rise of Messaging in the Enterprise
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., Platinum sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Telnyx, Windstream, Yealink, Gold sponsors, ABP Tech, Snom/ Vtech, Speech Mobility, Vitelity and vXchnge
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz