Trumbull, CT—November 13, 2017 – TMC, Enterprise Integration Group and GM Voices announced an IVR and Speech Recognition Training course as a part of ITEXPO being held February 13-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The hands-on training workshop will take pace Tuesday, February 13th through Wednesday, February 14th and will help attendees gain the skills and knowledge required to plan, design and implement effective tough-tone and speech recognition systems. ITEXPO is the leading communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions annually.
“When it comes to learning about IVR and Speech Recognition, there is no better education than one provided by EIG and GM Voices who have been running training workshops for over 20 years,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We are excited to work with this team and offer a hands- on, highly interactive program that will give attendee practical skills they can bring back to the office and can quickly implement.”
The IVR and Speech Recognition Training will teach attendees how to:
- Design a customer-focused voice user interface that really works.
- Effectively mix simple touch-tone menus with natural language and directed dialogue speech recognition for maximum coverage and minimum errors.
- Evolve traditional IVR self-service to accommodate Smartphones, Chat, Siri, Alexa, and other Intelligent Assistants
- Take advantage of artificial intelligence to design more predictive user experiences
For more information or to register contact email@example.com .
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
About Enterprise Integration Group
Enterprise Integration Group is a leading independent consulting firm specializing in improvement of interactive voice response self-service solutions for both touch-tone and speech recognition. Design specialists at EIG address client needs from the customer's perspective—ensuring that processes and systems get the right information to the right person at the right time in a convenient and cost-effective manner. The company is headquartered in San Ramon, California, with offices in the United
Kingdom and Switzerland. Contact EIG by telephone at +1 888-344-4487 or outside the U.S. at +1 925-735-1700. The website is www.eiginc.com.
About GM Voices
Since 1985, GM Voices, Inc. has emerged as the global leader in professionally-recorded voice-overs and voice persona solutions for IVR, speech recognition, and other telephony and voice applications. Dozens of voice actors record in their studios each week, providing clients an engaging, brand-consistent sound for any technology or media. Voice recording, translation and localization services are offered in more than 100 languages and dialects. GM Voices invented the term and concept of Voice Branding, the development of a one-voice customer experience aligned with a company’s brand image. For more information, visit www.gmvoices.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz