September 21, 2017
Granite Joins SD-WAN Expo in Fort Lauderdale as a Gold Sponsor
Leader in providing voice, data and communications solutions signs on to support February event.
Trumbull, CT – September 21, 2017 – TMC today announced Granite, a gold sponsor, joined SD-WAN Expo held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. At SD-WAN Expo enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors will connect to learn about and discuss how this market is growing, how it is evolving, and how all three of these constituencies can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Collocated with ITEXPO, one the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the dedicated forum for the industry to come together and learn.
“Granite has grown its revenues to $1.3B by supporting the needs of multi-location customers. In that time, Granite has developed the most effective methods to successfully implement service rollouts and manage voice and data products to the decentralized business community. Taking that expertise and marrying it with the best technology from Cisco, Meraki, Velocloud and TeloIP, Granite has created a world class managed SD-WAN offering. Add to that a US-based NOC and customer contact center, along with the ability to provide access, voice, security and managed services, Granite becomes the gold standard for SD-WAN,” noted Mark Palmer, Granite Telecommunications Director of Relationship Development
Questions regarding speaking opportunities at SD-WAN Expo should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
Registration for SD-WAN Expo is now open. For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact email@example.com. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest SD-WAN Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @SDWANexpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Maurice Nagle