The communications transformation event brings back a bigger startup event to celebrate Innovation, Disruption, Evolution and Acceleration
Trumbull, CT – August 22, 2017 – TMC today announced IDEA Showcase will return with a new startup pavilion at ITEXPO being held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The startup competition will take place on February 15th and is accepting applications through December 1st. IDEA Showcase is a friendly competition for new companies to take center stage and present their innovative ideas and business plans. Judging for IDEA Showcase will be based on the submission of a completed entry form plus a 5-minute live pitch, and Q&A with the judging panel. Audience members will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite pitch as well.
“IDEA Showcase began with the vision of giving companies at the bleeding edge a vehicle to pitch their solutions to the thousands of potential customers, partners and investors that attend ITEXPO. Over the years, the event has grown and many of our participants received funding as a direct result of competing,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “This year, as we began planning, it was clear we needed to expand and offer more startups the opportunity to be a part of ITEXPO with an exhibit hall opportunity. We look forward to seeing all the applications and building a truly exciting event.”
To submit your startup for IDEA Showcase, please complete a submission form at: https://www.f6s.com/ideashowcase/apply . For more information on becoming a part of the startup pavilion contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
Registration for IDEA Showcase at ITEXPO is now open, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Maurice Nagle