July 25, 2017
SD-WAN Expo Seeks Experts to Speak on the Growing Industry and Its Impact on Businesses
SD-WAN Expo opens call for papers for fresh perspectives on the relatively new networking technology
Norwalk, CT – July 25, 2017 – TMC today announced it has opened the call for speakers for SD-WAN Expo held February 14-16, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. At SD-WAN Expo enterprise executives, service providers, and technology vendors will connect to learn about and discuss how this market is growing, how it is evolving, and how all three of these constituencies can make the most of the SD-WAN opportunity. Collocated with ITEXPO, one the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, SD-WAN Expo is the dedicated forum for the industry to come together and learn.
“As SD-WAN Expo heads to Fort Lauderdale we seek proposals from speakers that will bring exceptional knowledge and perspectives on the issues that are impacting the industry today,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO of TMC and conference chairman. “We look forward to seeing the proposed sessions and planning an event that exceeds expectations.”
Although all submission topics will be considered for SD-Wan Expo, conference organizers will be most interested in proposals featuring a special focus on the following topics:
- What is SD-WAN and why is it creating so much buzz?
- What vendors and products are available for providers to choose between when creating their SD-WAN services?
- How do SD-WAN providers vary and why do these differences exist?
- Deployment strategy
- Technical challenges
- SDN and NFV with SD-WAN
- Interoperability and standardization
- Current capabilities
- Future possibilities
- Telcos vs SD-WAN specialists
To submit a proposal, interested speakers should complete the online form by August 31, 2017 here: http://www.sd-wanexpo.com/east/call-for-speakers.aspx#form . Speakers must adhere 100% to TMC’s “no commercialism” policy. If speakers cannot avoid commercialism, please do not submit a proposal.
Questions regarding speaking opportunities at SD-WAN Expo should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
For more information on SD-WAN Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for SD-WAN Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest SD-WAN Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @SDWANexpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Maurice Nagle