March 08, 2017
The Communications and Business Transformation Event of the Year Seeks Industry Leaders to Speak
ITEXPO Opens call for papers for February 2018 Event in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Trumbull, CT – March 8, 2017 – TMC today announced the call for papers has opened for ITEXPO, held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. ITEXPO is the only event dedicated to exploring communications solutions for the enterprise mid market, resellers and service providers. ITEXPO is the annual meeting point where buyers of communications hardware and services can sit face-to-face with 100s of manufacturers and solutions providers in one place, for three incredibly productive days.
“As one of the first events of the year, ITEXPO offers speakers and panelists a unique opportunity to speak directly to thousands of attendees who are at a critical point in their spending cycle,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “ITEXPO is a powerful forum dedicated to fostering communication, innovation and the development of new business partnerships. We’re eager to build next year’s agenda and look forward to exploring new topics presented by the industry’s thought-leaders.”
Although all submission topics will be considered for ITEXPO, conference organizers will be most interested in proposals featuring a special focus on the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence and Automated Communications
- Brand Reputation/Management
- Business Process Automation
- Business Continuity Planning and Management
- Call Recording
- Cloud Services
- Communications APIs and Service Integration
- Customer Engagement/Interaction
- Customer Experience
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Digital Transformation
- Government Solutions
- Hosted and Cloud-based services
- Fraud and Identity Management
- IP Communications Development Trends
- Mid-Market Business IP Communications
- Monetization Opportunities
- Managed Services
- MSP Trends and Solutions
- Network and Cloud Management/Optimization
- Open Source
- SDN / NFV
- Service Provider/Carrier Trends and Solutions
- SIP/SIP Trunking and Connectivity Solutions
- Skype for Business
- Social Business
- Trends and the Future of Communications
- VAR/Reseller Strategies
- Video Conferencing/Telepresence
- Wireless/Cellular Communications
- WebRTC/Real Time Web Solutions
To submit a proposal, interested speakers should complete the online form by April 17, 2017 here: https://www.itexpo.com/east/call-for-papers.aspx. ITEXPO speakers must adhere 100 percent to TMC’s “no commercialism” policy. If speakers cannot avoid commercialism, please do not submit a proposal.
Questions regarding speaking opportunities at ITEXPO should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young