January 11, 2017
Agile Literacy to Exhibit at ITEXPO Florida 2017
Agile Literacy to Showcase Gelling-Akeakami Quest/Teamwork designed to teach Agile skills to build teams
Aberdeen, New Jersey – January 11, 2017 –Agile Literacy, creating virtual worlds for team-building, announced today that it will be showcasing its Gelling-Akeakami Quest at ITEXPO, held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. ITEXPO is the world’s leading business technology tradeshow, and will converge education, innovation and networking across the entire community of IT professionals and thought leaders. Meet Agile Literacy at ITEXPO at booth #816 to learn more about Agile Literacy’s strategy for Team Building.
At ITEXPO, executives, technology buyers, sellers, resellers and manufacturers from companies of all sizes and industries will assemble to forge new business partnerships, collaborate and learn together and from one another. Dozens of conferences sessions, keynotes and panels will be focused on helping attendees move their businesses forward.
“A Team that works well together has consistently better outcomes than those that are unfocused and prone to miscommunications,” said Leonor Urena, Founder of Agile Literacy. “Gelling-Akeakami Quest aims to build the respect and trust that team members have for each other.”
Gelling is Agile Literacy’s unique approach to teaching Agile concepts and skills needed to work as a team. It uses game based and story learning techniques to help teams bond and form correctly.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open. For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
About Agile Literacy:
Gelling is Agile Literacy’s solution to helping individuals and organizations make a successful transition to new and improved culture that increases productivity. For more: http://gelling.agileliteracy.com/
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
TMC Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young