The Communications and Business Transformation Event of the Year Takes an In-depth Look at the Latest Industry Trends for the Service Provider Community
Norwalk, CT—December 19, 2016— TMC announced today the Service Provider Trends and Topics track at ITEXPO, to be held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for three full days of content, eight different special events and training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“ITEXPO offers unique insight into the hottest trends and topics for the service provider industry. The education and case studies featured throughout this track will help attendees gain the expertise they need to succeed in the future,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We are excited to see the new business relationships and strategies that develop from this one of kind program.”
The Service Provider Trends and Topics track takes place over all three days of ITEXPO. Current sessions and speakers include:
- Mobility and Software Solutions for Asset Lifecycle Management and Capex Optimization
- Panel: The Growth & Importance of Data Analytics
- James Martino, Avotus Corporation
- Panel: The Evolution of Networks and Services: How Virtualization is Shaping the Solutions of Tomorrow
- Patrick Blesso, GlobeNet
- Nir Simionovic, Greenfield Technologies Ltd
- Virtualizing the Network: Lowering CAPEX, OPEX and Increasing Flexibility
- Talking Analytics in the Age of Software Defined Networks
- When the FBI Comes Calling: What Every Service Provider Needs to Know About Lawful Intercept
- Panel: Cutting-edge Technology to Overcome Mobile Challenges
- Anthony Stiso, Telinta, Inc.
- Rafael Torreblanca, Acrobits
- SIP Forum Session
- Panel: Why Are Operators Struggling with Digital Transformation?
- Monetizing Communications Services in a Digital World
- Brendan O'Brien, Aria Systems
- Ray Pasquale, Unified Office Inc.
- Protecting Your Customers in a Digital Economy
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., RingCentral, Platinum Sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Inc., Grandstream Networks, Inc., Sangoma, Sansay, Talkdesk, Telnyx, Yealink, Gold Sponsors, ABP Technology, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Sonus, Speech Mobility, Teli, Vitelity and Voxbone.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young