December 14, 2016
ITEXPO Announces Business Communications Essentials Programming at Florida Event
Industry Leaders Join the Communications and Business Transformation Event of the Year Track to Shed Insight on Finding the Most Successful Business Practices.
Norwalk, CT—December 14, 2016— TMC announced today the Business Communications Essentials Track at ITEXPO, to be held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for three full days of content, eight different special events and training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“When it comes to running a profitable business, developing a successful communications strategy is vital and the Business Communications Essentials track will help attendees do just that,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We have created a program that will shed insight on collaboration, UC deployment and diagnostics, working in a BYOD world, analytics and everything in between.”
The Business Communications Essentials track sessions and speakers include:
- Communicating and Collaborating with Different Generations in the Workforce
- The Case for UC Diagnostics
- Anthony Caoizzo, Telchemy
- Curtis Johnstone, Quest
- Patrick Oborn, Telarus
- Panel: Unlocking Worker Productivity through Mobile Devices
- Amit Modi, Movius
- Mark Ricca, IntelliCom Analytics
- Evan Tomlin, TangoeMark Wheeler, Zebra Technologies
- Intellicom Analytics Research
- Enterprise Communications: It's Personal
- Jennifer Adams, Plantronics
- Panel: Cut the UC Hype: Which Deployment Model is Right for You?
- Joseph Barnas, collab9
- Thomas Daniel, Windstream
- Mark Massingham, Avaya
- Ryan Smith, Mitel
- Frank Stinson, IntelliCom Analytics
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., RingCentral, Platinum Sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Inc., Grandstream Networks, Inc. , Sangoma, Sansay , Talkdesk, Yealink, Gold Sponsors, ABP Technology, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Sonus, Speech Mobility, Teli, Vitelity and Voxbone.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young