October 11, 2016
VMware, Cloud Infrastructure and Business Mobility Leader Joins ITEXPO to Present a Keynote
Sumit Dhawan of VMware will bring unique insight to the ITEXPO audience with 20 years of experience within enterprise software industry
Norwalk, CT – October 11, 2016 – TMC announced that Sumit Dhawan, Senior Vice President and General Manager, End User Computing at VMware, will keynote at ITEXPO which is held February 8-10, 2017 at the greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event bringing together service providers, enterprises, government agencies, resellers, vendors and developers to discuss the latest innovations that are changing the marketplace.
Dhawan’s keynote takes place at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, February 9. In his keynote, “Mind shift: Learning to Thrive amid Disruption and Digitization,” he will cover the mindset shift that leaders must make in order to thrive within this digital disruption and share best practices that they can implement to ensure a seamless experience within their own businesses.
“In order to truly embrace digital disruption and market innovation, companies must redefine the digital workspace, embrace the cloud, adapt agility and deliver consumer-simple user experiences,” said Dhawan.
“VMware is a worldwide leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, helping their customers from around the world to transform digitally. We are eager for Dhawan to share his insight and expertise during his keynote presentation,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsor: Digium; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Talkdesk, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, NetSapiens, Snom, Teli, Taqua, Vitelity and Voxbone.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Alicia Young