ITEXPO Opens call for papers for February 2017 Event in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Norwalk, CT—March 28, 2016— TMC today announced the call for papers has opened for ITEXPO, held February 7-9, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the only event dedicated to exploring communications solutions for the enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers. Everyone, from IT/telecom managers to C-Level execs to business owners make this their go to event year after year to hear from the best speakers, to network with colleagues and to see the latest technologies on the exhibit floor.
“This is an opportunity for experts from across the industry to share their insight with a diverse group of attendees who are at a critical point in their spending cycle,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “ITEXPO is a powerful forum dedicated to fostering communication, innovation and the development of new business partnerships. We look forward to receiving presentation proposals and learning from this year’s speakers”
Although all submission topics will be considered for ITEXPO, conference organizers will be most interested in proposals featuring a special focus on the following topics:
- Brand Reputation/Management
- Call Recording
- Cloud Services
- Customer Engagement/Interaction
- Data Analytics
- Government Solutions
- Hosted vs. Cloud vs. On-Premises Solutions
- Hosted/Cloud Communications
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- IP Development Trends
- IP in the Contact Center
- Mid-Market Business IP Communications
- Mobile UC/VoIP
- MSP strategies & Solutions
- Network Management and QoS
- Open Source
- SDN / NFV
- Service Provider/Carrier IP Telephony
- SIP/SIP Trunking
- Social CRM
- Social Media Integration
- Trends and the Future of IP Communications
- Unified Communications
- VAR/Reseller Strategies
- Video Conferencing/Telepresence
To submit a proposal, interested speakers should complete the online form by April 12, 2016 here: https://www.itexpo.com/east/call-for-papers.aspx. ITEXPO speakers must adhere 100% to TMC’s “no commercialism” policy. If speakers cannot avoid commercialism, please do not submit a proposal. Questions regarding speaking opportunities at ITEXPO should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Stefania Viscusi