Norwalk, Conn – February 6, 2014 – TMC today announced the completion of a series of Ingate SIP Trunking, UC and WebRTC Seminars that were presented at ITEXPO Miami on January 29-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The three-day educational seminar series explored the changing face of real-time communications and its effect on enterprises, end-users and service providers.
The Ingate seminar agenda included presentations from real-time communications experts, including ANPI, Grandstream, Phone.com, Telecom Reseller, WebRTC Strategies, TMCnet, CounterPath and Ingate. Attendees were able to earn SIP Trunking and UC professional certificates, as well as gain valuable insight from the following sessions:
- Wednesday, January 29 – SIP Trunking Academy
- SIP Explained
- Economics of SIP
- Technical Considerations for SIP Trunking
- DEEP DIVE: The IP-PBX
- DEEP DIVE: The Service Provider
- DEEP DIVE: The E-SBC -- Remote Workers and Mobility, BYOD and Security
- Selling SIP Trunking
- Thursday, January 30 – Beyond Telephony: SIP, UC and WebRTC
- WebRTC Introduction and Overview
- Enabling WebRTC in the Enterprise: How Can WebRTC Enhance the PBX/UC Solution; Will SIP Trunking E-SBCs Include WebRTC Support; and Can Carriers Provide “WebRTC-Ready” Access?
- The Economics of WebRTC
- TOWN HALL MEETING: SIP, UC and WebRTC
- WebRTC Demo
- Disaster Recover
- Friday, January 31 - Ingate Reseller Day: SIP Trunking and Beyond
- The Ingate Advantage: Our Value Proposition for Resellers and System Integrators
- TURN Server for WebRTC in the Firewall
- The Ingate WebRTC & SIP E-SBC PBX Companion
- Installing Ingate SIP Trunking and WebRTC Solutions in the Enterprise
“The Ingate SIP Trunking, UC and WebRTC Seminars provided attendees a unique learning experience, where they could obtain new professional certification while learning about the newest trends and technologies to hit the marketplace,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “These seminars were a highly-attended series at ITEXPO, and we look forward to incorporating more Ingate seminars into future events.”
Ingate’s SIP Trunking, UC and WebRTC Seminars at ITEXPO will return to Las Vegas on August 11-14, 2014, at The Rio – Las Vegas, Nevada. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x 132.
For the latest Ingate SIP Trunking, UC and WebRTC Seminar news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IngateSystems.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; SmartVoice Conference; Software Telco Congress; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Cassandra Tucker