As the global pandemic has left us eager to participate in in-person events again, ITEXPO returns for its 22nd voyage in Miami, Florida for the homecoming of the annual live communications and technology event.
Thousands of innovators, entrepreneurs and executives will be gathering between June 22 - 25th at the newly refurbished Miami Beach Convention Center to find new and improved solutions to make business more productive, efficient, and more profitable.
As part of the #TechSuperShow, IoT Evolution Expo visitors will be able to participate in over 120 business and technology conference sessions, workshops, and keynotes, enabling them to meet with hundreds of potential suppliers on the IoT trade show floor. Here, they will be able to explore the industries and verticals where IoT is powering the most disruption and providing the most opportunity in the age of digital transformation, as well as discovering the latest advances in edge computing, ML and AI.
This year, IoT Evolution Expo will be about “Growth through Digital Transformation, new business models, and ROI” and addressing the questions to help along the way on your digital journey. The focus will be on the solutions that drive measurable results, meet goals through more efficient operations and provide more insight into new profit opportunities that lead to business and market growth.
The Agenda for IoT Evolution Expo will entail several talks that cover the various difficulties companies may encounter such as cybercrime as well as how to grow and develop a business with IoT.
These talks include:
- IoT Security Against Global Cybercrime, discussed by Barlow Keener (Moderator) and Dr. Mihai Voicu, will cover difficulties companies may face in relation to exploitable vulnerabilities subject to hackers.
- Replacing Wireline & 4G with Real World 5G Solutions, discussed by Bill Badger and Mark Savage, will cover how companies can achieve high-performance global connectivity without the restrictions of traditional roaming.
- Developing Your IoT Business, discussed by Barlow Keener (Moderator) and Mike Wilkinson, will cover how companies can use IoT to grow their business in various aspects such as improving productivity and CX.
- From Inception to Implementation: How to Scale Your Next IoT Solution, discussed by Steven Baker, Ken Briodagh (Moderator), and David Hettinger, will cover the scaling and implementation of the latest IoT solutions to suit the specific needs of the company.
- How MIoT is Critical to Addressing COVID-19 and Pandemics, discussed by Ken Briodagh (Moderator) and Edgar Salas, will cover the useability of MIoT in relation to the continued issue of COVID-19 treatment and consider pandemics in general.
- Smart City with a Social Conscience, discussed by Frank Antonysamy, Ken Briodagh (Moderator), and Anas Sawaf, will cover the recent introduction of smart cities and the possibilities moving forward regarding social efforts.
- Key Tools of the IoT Security Trade, discussed by Ken Briodagh (Moderator), Mike Geller, and Christopher Schouten, will cover the importance of security within the IoT market and how businesses may achieve this.
Learn more about the IoT Evolution Expo, part of #TECHSUPERSHOW, HERE.
Arti Loftus is an experienced Information Technology specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the research, writing, and editing industry with many published articles under her belt.
Edited by Maurice Nagle